As an electrician for Benchmark Home Services Inc, you will responsible for installing all electrical on the jobsite. We expect the best and we promise to take care of those that are standup people and take pride in there work. Specific responsibilities associated with this job may vary depending on jobsite circumstances, but they may also include:
• Planning the electrical layout for new projects, including electrical outlets, light fixtures, HVAC and appliances.
• Reading and interpreting architect& electrical blueprints, circuit diagrams, and other technical documents
• Installing wiring, lighting, and control systems in new and existing homes, according to the NEC codes and other municipalities.
• Installing switches, circuit breaker panels, relays, and other electrical control and distribution equipment.
• Installing hangers and brackets to support electrical wiring and conduit.
• Perform maintenance on wiring, lighting, and control systems.
• Inspect and hot check electrical circuits, circuit breakers, transformers, and other electrical components for faults as needed.
• Using a DMM “digital multi meter” and other testing methods to problem solve.
• Repairing, replacing, and upgrading faulty or outdated electrical equipment, fixtures, and wiring, including isolating faults.
• Training other electricians and directing them to perform specific tasks.
• Ensure proper labeling of all panels and equipment.
Electricians working for Benchmark Home Services Inc, may spend their time working inside homes that are under construction that may or not be occupied.
The work is not always hard but it may be difficult to say the least from time to time. We live and work in Washington State and although we have inclement weather once in a while you can be expected to get wet.
Attic dust from time to time as well as belly crawling, this is most often, work for the apprentice and not the journeyman, but there are times where you will have to just get dirty.
What do we Provide?
Does this picture interest you?